Awesome Grakn ¶
A curated list of awesome Grakn resources.
Grakn is a database; one that empowers complex systems to be more intelligent through logic, reasoning, and knowledge engineering.
Client Drivers (official)¶
List of officially supported drivers to connect with Grakn Server.
Client Drivers (unofficial)¶
IDE and editors support¶
emacs-graql-mode- Major mode that provides syntax highlighting and basic completion for Graql.
graql-language-vscode- Graql language for Visual Studio Code.
JetBrains-Graql-Plugin- JetBrains support for the Graql language.
language-graql- Atom's syntax highlighting for Graql.
Open source projects using Grakn¶
Source++- Open-source automated programming assistant with runtime-aware and context-aware functionality.
Rasa- Open-source machine learning framework to automate text-and voice-based conversations.
Grakn Mythos- Grakn-powered application for creating and sharing knowledge graphs.
- A day described in Grakn
- Introducing GraMi — a Data Migration Tool for Grakn
- Comparing Graql to SQL — Part ½
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part ⅓
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part ⅔
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part 3/3
- Neo4j vs GRAKN Part I: Basics
- Neo4j vs GRAKN Part II: Semantics
- Comparing SQL to Graql
- Comparing Semantic Web Technologies To Grakn | RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL SHACL Grakn and Graql
- Comparing Property Graph Databases to Grakn
- How Can We Complete a Knowledge Graph?