Corda is an open source blockchain project, designed for business from the start.
Corda allows you to build interoperable blockchain networks that transact in strict privacy. Corda's smart contract technology allows businesses to transact directly, with value.
Pull requests are welcome!
- Documentation - Corda documentation. The go-to place for all things.
- Technical whitepaper - Technical description of Corda.
- Corda API reference - Corda public API reference.
- Development environment - Step-by-step instructions to start developing on Corda.
- Braid Corda - Create Braid endpoints and streams from your Corda node.
- Codaptor - Create REST API for any CorDapp running on a Corda node automatically.
- Corbeans - Corda integration for Spring Boot.
- Cordage - Provide modules that make the interoperability possible between Corda and other blockchains without further trusted third party.
- Cordalo - Provide Corda frameworks to speed up your development in the decentralized space.
- Cordentity - Integrate Hyperledger Indy capabilities into Corda.
- DAML for Corda - DAML smart contracts for Corda.
- DemoBench - A standalone desktop app to configure and launch local Corda nodes.
- Interact with nodes - Interact with your Corda nodes through a standalone shell, from an app, or a web server.
- Nodes and networks deployment with Chainstack - Easy Corda nodes and networks deployment.
- Partiture - A compact component framework for your CorDapps. Currently, its primary goal is to simplify flow composition.
- PyCorda - Access node and vault data for analytics using pandas DataFrames.
- RPC PoolBoy - RPC connection pool with support for multiple Corda nodes.
- Smart legal contracts with Accord - A reference implementation for smart legal contracts on Corda.
- Testacles - Tools to grow CorDapp test suites.
- Vaultaire - Query DSL and data access utilities for Corda developers.
- VS Code Corda extension - VS Code tools for developing CorDapps on the Corda platform.
- Web3j integration for Corda - A lightweight client library for working with CorDapps.
- XTS Fountain - Mint XTS tokens and send them to a token account on a Corda node.
- Splunk App for Corda - Splunk official integration app for Corda monitoring.
- Official Corda tutorials - Learn to build and run CorDapps.
- Sample CorDapps - Explore the code of sample CorDapps targeting various uses.
- No ticket scalping CorDapp - Build, run, and interact with a CorDapp from scratch.
- Vaultaire: Corda Vault Queries Made Simple - Upgrade to a clean and easy to use query DSL generated just for you.
Learning and online courses¶
- Official Corda Training Platform - Free training platform maintained by R3 (Corda + SDKs). Self-paced with optional support.
- Introduction to Corda Development - A free self-paced online course.
- Corda developer certification - Become a certified Corda developer.
- Corda Bootcamp - A playlist of 20 videos for Corda beginners.
Try out CorDapps and get inspired. Also explore the CorDapp marketplace or add your CorDapp to the list!
- Cordite - A collection of CorDapps providing decentralized economics and governance services.
- Credit scoring - A credit scoring service between the user and retail banks.
- Auction - A demo auction CorDapp.
- Private health insurance management - A private health insurance CorDapp.
- Sustainable fishing rights - A CorDapp to manage fishing rights.
- Corda Network - A global production network run by the Corda Network Foundation.
- Corda Pre-Production Network - A UAT network providing a pre-production environment run by the Corda Network Foundation.
- Corda Testnet - A free public testnet with minimal permissions run by the the Corda Network Foundation.
- Cordite Network - A testnet open to anyone run by the Cordite Foundation.
- Slack - Talk to the Corda community.
- Mailing list - Join the Corda developers mailing list.
- Corda Code Club - Corda Developer Meetup in London.
- Corda developer blog - A very helpful blog from a Corda developer.
Contributions welcome! Read contribution guidelines.