Awesome Umbraco! ¶
A collection of awesome Umbraco CMS packages, resources and shiny things.
Contributions are always welcome!
Please read the contribution guidelines and quality standard page before making a pull-request. If you see a resource or package here that is no longer maintained, please submit a pull request to help improve this collection.
Thank you to all contributors, you are awesome and this list wouldn't be possible without you! The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.
Please note * indicates that the package is commercial or may require a license to unlock all features.
- Umbraco website
- CodeGarden Conference
- Official YouTube Channel - tutorials and other helpful videos about Umbraco products.
- #h5yr - High Five, You Rock!
- Blog Posts - blog posts by members of the Umbraco community and Umbraco HQ.
- Skrift - a monthly magazine for sharing knowledge in the Umbraco community.
- umbraCoffee - a weekly YouTube series discussing recent Umbraco news.
- Unicorner - YouTube series from the Chief Unicorn, Niels Hartvig.
- Analytics - Integrates Google Analytics statistics within the back-office.
- Config Tree - Edit
*.configfiles within the back-office.
- Diplo Dictionary Editor - custom section for editing dictionary items and also allows the dictionary to be exported and imported.
- Fluidity - Evolved from UI-O-Matic, allows you to manage custom data structures configured via a fluent API.
- Nexu - Keeps tracks of internal links by parsing property data. Will warn editors when something is "in use" when deleting or unpublishing. It's extensible so you can create parsers for your own property or grid editors.
- Plumber - adds a heap of useful bits and pieces to Umbraco, to allow multi-staged workflow approval.
- Robots.txt editor - Edit robots.txt from within the back-office.
- Translation Manager* - lets you handle all of the steps of the translation process from within Umbraco.
- UI-O-Matic - Auto generate an integrated crud UI in Umbraco for a db table based on a petapoco poco.
- Formulate - Build website forms (contact forms, newsletter sign ups, surveys, job applications) with no coding.
- Umbraco Forms* - The new Contour, use this to add forms to your site. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
- Doc Type Grid Editor - Advanced grid editor for Umbraco.
- Archetype - Group multiple property-editors.
- Meganav - A flexible, draggable link picker for constructing site navigation menus, big or small.
- Multi Url Picker - Allows editors to pick and sort multiple urls, it uses Umbraco's link picker which supports internal and external links and media.
- nuPickers - Lots of Picker type property-editors.
- OEmbed Picker Property Editor - Property editor to allow embedding 3rd party media like Youtube, Vimeo, ... outside of the rich text editor.
- Skybrud.ImagePicker - a configurable image picker that can be used as either a property editor or grid editor. Each image can be supplemented with a title, description and/or link.
- Styled Textbox - A configural property editor to "replace" the generic textbox & textarea properties. It allows for inline CSS as well as adding classes and having placeholder text.
- Switcher - A simple property editor that works as an alternative to the core true/false datatype.
- Terratype - A fully featured maps data type supporting multiple map providers (Google Maps, Bing, Leaflet).
- SEO Checker* - find common SEO issues in your Umbraco website.
- SEO Metadata - Property-editor for maintaining SEO metadata against your DocTypes.
- 301 URL Tracker - Manage and redirect legacy URLs.
- Diplo Trace Log Viewer - view Umbraco log files directly from the Developer section in Umbraco.
- uSync - Syncing tool for reading and writing the database elements to disk.
- Our HealthChecks - Adds addtional health checks to the back office.
- Courier* - Deploy changes from within the back-office. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
eCommerce & CRM¶
- Merchello - High performance, open source eCommerce package.
- Pipeline CRM* - Customer Relationship Management for Umbraco.
- Tea Commerce* - eCommerce built on top of Umbraco.
- uCommerce* - .NET eCommerce platform, seamlessly integrates with Umbraco.
- Articulate - Blogging platform.
- Dialogue - Fully featured forum / bulletin-board.
- Hybrid Framework - Visual Studio starter-kit, showcasing best practices.
- LocalGov Starter Kit - Local government style website.
- Cultiv DynamicRobots - Updates the host in robots.txt for multisite solution.
- ezSearch - Add-on website search.
- Full Text Search - A search solution for Umbraco.
- Robotnik - Specify a different robots.txt for each domain (staging/production, brand 1/brand 2).
- Slimsy - Responsive Images using Slimmage for Umbraco.
- Skybrud.Umbraco.GridData - a package for making the Umbraco grid strongly typed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.