Awesome Standard ¶
Documenting the explosion of packages in the
- npm packages that use standard (full list) - List of packages that use
- download graphs of standard (npm-stat.com) - npm registry download count
- top npm packages (gist) - standard is one of the top packages on npm
packages used by standard¶
- standard-engine - standard's guts, extracted into a reuseable package. build your own!
- eslint-config-standard - standard eslint rules, as a shareable config
- eslint-config-standard-jsx - standard eslint rules for JSX
- eslint-plugin-standard - standard custom eslint rules (not part of eslint core)
automatic code formatters¶
standard --fix- automatic formatting is built-in to
- prettier-standard - format with prettier configured to standard rules
- "unix commands" gist - A list of search and replace unix commands to help make a node repository 'standard' compliant
- Every major text editor has a plugin or built-in support for
standard. See the full list of supported editors.
- Atom: linter-js-standard - linter
- Atom: linter-js-standard-engine - linter
- Atom: standard-formatter - auto-fixer
- Atom: standardjs-snippets - code snippets
- Brackets: brackets-standard - linter
- Emacs: see readme
- Sublime Text: SublimeLinter-contrib-standard - linter
- Sublime Text: StandardFormat - auto-fixer
- Visual Studio Code: vscode-standard - linter & auto-fixer
- Vim: see readme
- Visual Studio Code: vscode-standardjs-snippets - code snippets
- Visual Studio Code: vscode-react-standard - code snippets
- WebStorm (PhpStorm, IntelliJ, RubyMine, JetBrains, etc.): built-in support. see readme
pretty terminal output (reporters)¶
- standard-reporter - Reporters for feross/standard via unix pipes, many options
- standard-summary - Display output as a list of errors, ordered by count
- grunt-standard - Grunt plugin for standard
- gulp-standard - Gulp plugin for standard
- mocha-standard - Integrates standard into your mocha tests
- standard-loader - Lint webpack builds with standard
- rollup-plugin-standard - Lint Rollup builds with Standard
- generator-babel-standard - Yeoman generator for new packages with babel and standard
- generate-swap-project - Generate Your ESNext+StandardJS+Mocha Ready, NodeJS Projects in Seconds!
- generate-swap-generator Generate Your Own ESNext+StandardJS+Mocha Ready NodeJS Generators In Seconds!
- stylelint-config-standard - The standard shareable config for stylelint.
- standard-sass - Sass & Scss & Css Standard Style. One Style to Rule Them All!
- semistandard - standard, with semicolons
- uber-standard - fork by the Uber team
- videojs-standard - fork by the video.js team
- yodlr-standard - fork by the yodlr team
- happiness - standard customized to make @JedWatson happy
- doublestandard - standard, with even more semicolons
- jsw - "the spec doesnt care about semicolons and neither should you"
- obama - Move forward and standardize with Obama
- aStandard - A stricter standard made for babel and es7
- standard-own - standard but with more customization and individual rules.
- standard-focus - Focus on one error at a time.
- standa standard without JSX rules.
To the extent possible under law, Feross Aboukhadijeh has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.