A curated list of awesome UDFs, example scripts, tools and useful resources for AutoIt.
Listing of libraries of user defined functions (UDF). These libraries have been written to allow easy integration into your own scripts and are a very valuable resource for any programmer.
- Active Directory (by water) - Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) - GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) - IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- Java (by seangriffin) - Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) - SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) - SAPWizard UDF.
- Service (by arcker) - Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- WiFi (by MattyD) - Low level control over your wireless LAN.
- AutoItMonkey - The AutoItMonkey is an UDF that runs on your Android emulator or device and generates pseudo-random streams of user events such as clicks, touches, or gestures, as well as a number of system-level events.
- ImperiusAutoIt - Imperius AutoIt is an ImperiusGeorge client for mobile test automation that support native Android apps.
- 3270 (by Worlor) - Library for automate a 3270 terminal with AutoIT
- Chrome (by seangriffin) - The same as above for Google Chrome. Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with the Chrome UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) - A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- FireFox Profile Backup 1.0 (by careca) - Backup or restore your firefox profile, the application searches for the profile in home drive, That will be the one to backup.
- _FF_AutoLogin (by Stilgar) - This is a auto-login function and login-function-generator for FireFox and the FF.au3.
- _FF_DM (by Stilgar) - UDF to control the FireFox Download-Manager (not the download-window).
- _FF_FoxBox (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Fox!Box (A Mozilla Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box) with FF.au3.
- _FF_Screengrab (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Screengrab! (FireFox-AddOn) with FF.au3.
- _HTML (by Stilgar) - Get informations from any HTML (XML) source, without any browser.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) - Track IE document events.
- NavInfo (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR) - The same as above for Opera. Automate the most common tasks in Opera with the Opera UDF.
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) - Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) - Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office Outlook (by water) - Automate Microsoft Outlook. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by Toady) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Word (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
Databases and web connections¶
- ADODB (by spudw2k) - ADODB Example.
- DBF (by funkey) - dBase database read and write with DLL.
- EzMySql (by oriz) - EzMySql - Use MySql Databases with autoit.
- FireBird (by eltorro) - FireBird, Interbase dll udf.
- MS SQL (by TheLuBu) - MSSQL.au3.
- MS SQL (by ChrisL) - _SQL.au3. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by cdkid) - MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ProgAndy) - MySQL UDFs (without ODBC).
- MySQL (by James) - MySQL ODBC Connector.
- SQLite (by ptrex) - SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- SQLite Array Functions (by SmOke_N) - SQLite Array Functions - a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- XML DOM Wrapper (by eltorro) - Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
- AutoIt PHP MySQL (by J2TeaM) - The combination of AutoIt, PHP and MySQL.
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by rasim) - Extensive library that uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- LZMA (by trancexx) - LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by Ward) - LZMA Compression UDF.
- MessagePack (by Ward) - MessagePack is an efficient binary serialization format. It lets you exchange data among multiple languages like JSON. But it's faster and smaller.
- Package (by Yashied) - Package UDF.
- pZip (by asdf8) - PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by rasim) - UnRAR.au3.
- Zip plugin (by eltorro) - Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by torels) - ZIP.au3 UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by wraithdu) - Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by joakim) - ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by Ward) - zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.
- XZip (by eltorro) - another UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- XZip (by mLipok) - UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
Encryption and hash¶
- AES Rijndael (by Ward) - Very fast AES UDF. Support ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by Ward) - Several encryption and hash functions.
- TrueCrypt (by FuryCell) - TrueCrypt UDFs.
- 3D Pie chart (by WideBoyDixon) - 3D Pie chart.
- Chart_UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to Display bar charts in a window.).
- ContextHelp.au3 (by Yashied) - Management of context help (original).
- Easy Scrollbars (by Melba23) - Easily create scrollable sections in your GUI.
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) - A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by Mat) - Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- GUIExtender (by Melba23) - Expand and contract sections of your GUI (original).
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) - Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- GUI Panel (by FireFox) - Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- Modern tray menu (by Holger) - Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- Pie chart (by Andreik) - Pie chart.
- SetOnEvent (by martin) - Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- Uskin (by JScript) - A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- Toast (by Melba23) - Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- XSkin (by Valuater) - A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Real Vista Aero Glass (by James) - Real Vista Aero Glass UDF - you can apply glass effect to your gui.
- Calendar (by jmon) - Calendar UDF.
- Colorpicker (by Yashied) - Create a button for the user to select a color.
- GDIPlus Slider UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to create a slider with an imagebackground and an image to move.
- Graph control (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GraphGDIPlus UDF (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts with GDI+ to take advantage of double-buffering.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by Mat) - Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) - Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- GUIHotkey (by Mat) - UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- GUIPager (by Mat) - Create and control native pager controls.
- Hotkey input control (by Yashied) - Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- ListView Edit UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to simply edit an Listview.
- Marquees (by Melba23) - Make tickertape info bars.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ProgAndy) - You even can use full textured images.
- Ribbon (by trancexx) - UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- Syslink (by Yashied) - Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Table (by andybiochem) - Table UDF.
- CommAPI (by therealhanuta) - Serial and parallel communication (COM port, RS-232, LPT port) - without installing DLL's (using Windows API calls).
- Device Management (by weaponx) - Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by monoceres) - DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by eukalyptus) - DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by eukalyptus) - Direct2D UDF.
- FritzBox (by Allow2010) - _FB_Tools - manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by Ascend4nt) - Input/Output UDF for interacting with ports (x64 Parallel Port, Keyboard etc.).
- Monitor Configuration (by jaberwacky) - Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by AlmarM) - AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ozmike) - MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by Nessie) - UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by jguinch) - Network configuration UDF.
- Serial Port/COM (by martin) - Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ptrex) - SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by Blinky) - Communicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT (printer) port.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) - Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) - Webcam UDF.
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) - A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) - Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
- WinPcap (by Nicolas Ricquemaque) - A library to access the main functionalities offered by the WinPcap driver.
Internet protocol suite¶
- cURL (by seangriffin) - A UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- cURL (by Ward) - AutoIt binary code version of libcurl with SSL support.
- IMAP (by mikeytown2) - IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by Tipulatoid) - IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by McGod) - A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by rcmaehl) - IRC UDF - Updated Version of Chips' IRC UDF.
- IRC (by TheDcoder) - Fully compliant with RFC 2812 and IRCv3.1, feature-packed with support for SASL authentication.
- JSON (by Gabriel13) - RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by Ward) - JSMN - A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ozmike) - Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- JSONgen: JSON generator (by Jefrey) - UDF to generate JSON.
- POP3 (by Apzo) - POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- _POP3_Ex (by mLipok) - POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
- POP3 SSL (by Fox2) - A POP3 library that's compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.
- Prowl (by mrflibblehat) - Push notifications to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Prowl (Growl client for iOS).
- Request (by Ward) - Powerful and easy-to-use HTTP client for AutoIt based on Curl.au3 and Json.au3.
- SFTP (by Lupo73) - UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- SMTP (by Jos) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SNMP (by enaiman) - SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP - MIB protocol (by ptrex) - Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI.
- SSH (by jeanphile) - Use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- TCPServer (by Jefrey) - Multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- UPnP Protocol (by ptrex) - UPnP - Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by trancexx) - Access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by -Ultima-) - Access standard Internet protocols (FTP, Gopher and HTTP). Supports GET/POST requests and cookies.
- Advanced Math UDF (by scintilla4evr) - This is an UDF full of advanced mathematical functions. It allows to work with primes, create number sequences, interpolate, calculate values of functions like Riemann zeta.
- Advanced rounding (by Mat) - Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Big number (by eukalyptus) - Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Decimal To fraction (by Malkey) - Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Number base conversion (by james3mg) - From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- NumToWord (by Mat) - Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Polynomials (by Mat) - Functions for using polynomials.
- Primes (by jennico) - Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) - Roman Numerals.
- Root function (by Mat) - Working out real roots of numbers.
- StringAPL (by minx) - inline APL interpreter.
- Trigonometry math functions (by trancexx) - _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
- FreeImage library (by ProgAndy) - Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by Geodetic) - HtmlHelp UDF.
- OCR (by ptrex) - Real OCR in AU3 - MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by seangriffin) - Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by martin) - Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by GRS) - Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by mLipok) - RTF_Printer.au3 - Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by AdmiralClaws) - Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
Graphics and image¶
- Bitmap Library (by evilertoaster) - Bitmap Library.
- IrrLicht (by A. Percy) - A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- au3Irrlicht2 (by JRowe) - Another UDF bringing Irrlicht and au3 together. Historically some kind of a follower of the UDF above, technically with a complete different approach.
- ImageGetInfo (by Lazycat) - This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF - size, color depth, resolution.
- OpenGL (by LarsJ) - OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by minx) - new set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
- VLC (by seangriffin) - VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ptrex) - VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ConsultingJoe) - Windows Media Player UDF.
- BASS Function Library (by BrettF) - Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- MIDI (by eynstyne) - MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by seangriffin) - SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by Beege) - Text-to-Speech UDF.
- libZPlay (by Danyfirex) - UDF for libZPlay - multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams.
- Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok) - Make your own PDF Viewer GUI with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok) - A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok) - A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex) - PDF Reader in AU3.
- MPDF (by taietel) - Create PDF from your application.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex) - Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok) - UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r) - Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
- VirusTotal (by Danyfirex) - VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API¶
- CrowdinAPI (by mLipok) - UDF using the crowdin.net website API for some functions (create projects, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization).
- Dropbox authenticator (by Gimerly) - Dropbox authenticator.
- Easypost (by dcat127) - Print USPS Postage Labels.
- eBay (by seangriffin) - eBay UDF (functions GetItemStatus and GetSingleItem from the "Shopping API").
- Gmail (by PhoenixXL) - Remote Gmail (UDF).
- Google Functions (by Beege) - Google Functions (Suggestions, Definitions, Translate, Convert).
- Google Maps (by seangriffin) - Google Maps UDF.
- Imgur - An AutoIt UDF to help you upload images using Imgur API.
- iTunes (by torels) - iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by Beege) - Another iTunes UDF.
- No-IP (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrive the ip address of an no-ip address.
- PasteBin (by mrflibblehat) - Pastebin UDF.
- Skype (by FireFox) - Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- Teamspeak 3 (by chipDE) - Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by mLipok) - UDF for TeamViewer API - a modest beginning.
- TVmaze.com API (by BBs19) - TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Twitter (by seangriffin) - Twitter UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by Nessie) - YWeather UDF - Yahoo Weather API.
- Youtube Uploader (by BrettF) - AYTU - AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
- ACL (by ptrex) - Set ACL on windows Objects.
- FileSystemMonitor (by seangriffin) - FileSystemMonitor UDF.
- Firewall (by JLogan3o13) - Windows Firewall UDF.
- ITaskBarList (by Beege) - ITaskBarList UDF.
- Local account (by engine) - Local account UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by Ascend4nt) - This UDF exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- Process UDF (by TheDcoder) - Interact with processes in Windows, run a process and get both the output and exit code in a single function call!
- Registry (by engine) - Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by seanhart) - RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- Startup (by guinness) - Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- SCCM (by JLogan3o13) - Systems Center Configuration Manager Library.
- System restore (by FredAI) - System restore UDF.
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by Allow2010) - an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler (by dbzfanatic) - Task Scheduler UDF.
- TTS UDF (by Kanashius) - UDF for use with SAPI Automation Object - text-to-speech (TTS) engine
- UAC (by AdamUL) - User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- WIMGAPI (by Homes32) - A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- Windows Events (by Emperor) - Create your own Windows events.
- Windows Services (by engine) - Windows Services UDF.
- WRMF (by Luigi) - WRMF - Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
- Android (by Moriba) - Android UDF.
- Animated tray icons (by Yashied) - Make animated tray icons easily.
- Atom Table (by Ascend4nt) - Store strings locally (at program level) or globally (at OS level) with unique numerical identifiers. This UDF lets you add, find, delete, and query these atoms.
- Barcode generators (by willichan) - Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- Binary (by Ward) - Binary UDF.
- BinaryCall (by Ward) - BinaryCall UDF - Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.
- Clipboard History (by wraithdu) - Save and restore the entire clipboard contents. Inspired by AHK's ClipboardAll.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey) - Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- Copy (by Yashied) - Copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Retrieve the current state (copied bytes, error code etc.) while copying.
- DDEML (by doudou) - With DDEML UDF one can use an AutoIt script as a DDE client or server.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by Ascend4nt) - Show Struct in ListView.
- Experimental Maps UDF (by TheDcoder) - UDF for the new Map datatype in AutoIt, similar to the Array UDF included in standard UDFs.
- FASM (by Ward) - The Embedded Flat Assembler (FASM) UDF.
- _FileGetMimeType (by Wiliat87) - _FileGetMimeType UDF.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by willichan) - Simple file locking without a server.
- FindMimeFromData (by twbradio) - FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- Hotkey.au3 (by Yashied) - Management of Hotkeys UDF, with several advantages over HotkeySet().
- Inline Assembly (by Ward) - Assembles the code to binary machine code and runs it.
- LFN (by orbs) - LFN UDF - overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- LASM - Light Assembler (by minxomat) - This is the Inline UDF for an Assembler
- MemoryDll (by Ward) - Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes which spoil the look of your GUI.
- NotifyIcon (by FireFox) - NotifyIcon UDF (formerly TrayIconEx) - Create, delete and manage self notify icons.
- PixelGetColor (by Manadar) - Get or Read Pixel from Memory UDF.
- RDC (by Yashied) - ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- Resources (by Zedna) - Resources UDF.
- ResourcesEx (by guinness) - ResourcesEx UDF (up to date with the current AutoIt language syntax v18.104.22.168).
- Spell Checker (by iCode) - Spell Checker UDF - Hunspell.
- StringSize (by Melba23) - Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Synology filestation (by nend) - UDF for users of Synology NAS server.
- TVExplorer (by Yashied) - TVExplorer UDF.
- SciLexer (by Kip) - SciLexer UDF.
- AutoItAppveyor (by KyleChamberlin) - This library contains functions for integrating your AutoIt scripts and programs with Appveyor CI.
- Micro Unit Testing Framework (by KyleChamberlin) - Micro is a xUnit style testing framework design for use with AutoIt.
- TeenyScript (by tarretarretarre) - TeenyScript is a Superset of AutoIt which makes it more advanced. TeenyScript code are parsed into native AutoiT code.
- Logger (by Worlor) - Logger is an all-in-one logging utility really easy to use ! It enable log rotate per day and zip it after x days
- SciTE4AutoIt3 contains SciTE, wrapped into a single installer with all needed configuration settings and lots of utility programs like AutoIt3Wrapper, SciTEConfig, Tidy, Au3Stripper etc to enhanced SciTE for use with AutoIt3.
- KODA Form Designer - a standalone application that was developed to help creating forms (GUIs) for AutoIt3 scripting language. It's included in SciTE4AutoIt3.
- ISN AutoIt Studio - a complete IDE for the AutoIt programming language.
- ISN AutoIT form Studio - Graphical Form Designer for AutoIt.
- AutoIt Obfuscator - Obfuscate your AutoIt script source code & algorithms to protect it against reverse engineering analysis, cracking and decompilation.
- Official Website
- Official Forum
- Vietnamese Forum
- French Forum
- Brazilian Forum
- Germany Forum
- Russian Forum
- Spanish Forum
- AutoIt Wiki
- Programs - a list of programs created in AutoIt.
- AutoIt Group on Facebook (Vietnamese).
- Tutorials - There are many tutorials available for AutoIt. This page is an overview of a few known tutorials.
- Best coding practices - a detailed explanation of what are to be considered the best coding practices within AutoIt. These recommendations are based on accepted coding practices common to a number of other programming languages. You do not need to follow them, but it is recommended that you do.
- Snippets - generally single functions or small pieces of code which can be incorporated into a script to add extra functionality.
- AutoIt Tutorials by 403forbidden403.
- AutoIt Tutorials by AutoitFrench.
- AutoIt for Beginner by Lee Sai.
- AutoIt for Beginner by Hai The Luong.
- Advanced AutoIt Tutorials by Juno_okyo [Subscribe].
- AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide by Andy Flesner (Download PDF).
- Instant AutoIt Scripting by Emilio Aristides de Fez Laso.
- AutoIT Scripting For Beginners by Rajan.
- Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt 1.2 by Jfish.
- GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter
- Highlight.js - Added AutoIt since version 8.7
- Crayon Syntax Highlighter (WordPress Plugin) - Added AutoIt since version 1.8.2
- WP Syntax (WordPress Plugin) - based on GeSHi.
- PrismJS - Added AutoIt since version 1.1.0
- AutoIt - Visual Studio - AutoIt extension for Visual Studio.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Other Awesome Lists¶
- awesome by @sindresorhus
- awesome-all by @bradoyler
- awesome-awesome by @emijrp
- awesome-awesome by @erichs
- awesome-awesome by @oyvindrobertsen
- awesome-awesomeness by @bayandin
- awesome-awesomes by @fleveque
- awesome-collection by @flyhigher139
- lists by @jnv