Official projects and resources of Material-UI Design.
- Material-UI - React components for faster and easier web development. Build your own design system, or start with Material Design.
- Getting started with Material-UI - How to setup and use Material-UI in your React web application.
- How to autogenerate forms in React and Material-UI with MSON - A guide to auto generate forms using JSON in Material-UI.
These are tools and utilities to help build apps using Material-UI Design.
- Material-UI Snippets - VSCode extension providing snippets.
- Material-UI Codemorphs - VSCode extension providing codemods.
Here are utilities that can help you customize your theme and ability to change it in browser.
- Create Material-UI Theme - Online tool for creating Material-UI themes via Material Design Color Tool.
- Material-UI Theme Generator - Material-UI theme/palette generator.
- Material-UI Theme Editor - A tool to generate themes for your Material-UI applications by just selecting the colors and having a live preview.
Material-UI Design family of projects.
- Material Theme Editor - Create and customize your Material theme.
- Components Extra - Provides a set of "molecule" components built on top of Material-UI such as a Footer, a CookiesBanner, a BackToTop button and other complex elements highly customizable to help developers build the macro parts of their UI very quickly. Those components are often duplicated across sites - this library solves this exact problem.
- React Admin - A frontend Framework for building admin applications running in the browser, on top of REST/GraphQL APIs, using ES6, React and Material Design.
A list of UI components built with Material-UI Design.
- Material-UI Pickers - Date and time pickers built for @material-ui/core.
- Material-UI Chip Input - Material-UI chip input inspired by Angular Material chip input.
- Material-UI Password field - A password field using Material-UI.
- Fullscreen Dialog - A fullscreen dialog for Material-UI.
- Material-UI Upload - Upload controls made in Material-UI using FileAPI.
- Super Select Field - Multi-selection autocomplete dropdown component for Material-UI.
- Material JSON Schema Form - Material-UI form generated from json.
- Notistack - Easy snackbars for Material-UI (so you don't have to deal with open/close state of them).
- Material-UI Dropzone - Material-UI component built on top of react-dropzone.
- Formik-Material-UI - Bindings for using Material-UI with formik.
- Redux-Form-Material-UI - Wrapper components to facilitate using Material-UI with Redux Form.
- Final-Form-Material-UI - Wrapper components to facilitate using Material-UI with Final Form.
- Material-UI Auto Rotating Carousel - Material style carousel.
- Material-UI Image - Material style image with loading animation.
- Material-UI Flat Pagination - A flat design pagination component for Material-UI.
- Dx-react-scheduler-Material-UI - A scheduler/calendar component for Material-UI.
- Dx-react-chart-Material-UI - Charts for Material-UI that visualizes data using a variety of series types, including bar, line, area, scatter, pie, and more.
A list of mature apps built with Material-UI Design.
- bethesda.net - The official site for Bethesda, publisher of Fallout, DOOM, Dishonored, Skyrim, Wolfenstein, The Elder Scrolls, more.
- NEO Tracker - NEO blockchain explorer and wallet.
- TagSpaces - An offline, open source, file manager.
- Builder Book - An open source web app to write and host documentation or sell books.
- NPM registry browser - An open source web app that lets you search the npm registry and browse packages details.
A list of starter projects and boilerplates built with Material-UI Design.
- Create React App example (mui-org/material-ui) - Create React App example from official Material-UI repo.
- create-react-app-material-ui - Simple Create React App with Material-UI form submit example.
- react-materialui-boilerplate - A starter kit for react and Material-UI.
- gatsby-starter-material-ui - A starter template for Gatsby using Material-UI.
Your contributions are always welcome! Click Here to read the guidelines.