Awesome choo ¶
choo is a
4kbframework for creating sturdy frontend applications
choo is a modular framework. These are the dependencies it glues together
under the hood:
- bel - Create composable DOM elements using template strings.
- hyperx - Convert template strings to library backends.
- nanomorph - Hyper fast diffing algorithm for real DOM nodes.
- nanoraf - Only call RAF when needed.
- nanorouter - Smol frontend router.
- nanobus - Tiny message bus.
- nanolocation - Small window.location library.
- nanohref - Tiny href click handler library.
- nanoquery - Tiny querystring module.
- nanotiming - Small timing library.
- Input example - (repo)
- HTTP effects
- Mailbox routing
- TodoMVC - (repo)
- choo-firebase - (repo)
- Grow - (repo)
- Chatbot - (repo)
- choo-scriber - (repo)
Plugins and addons¶
- choo-location-electron - Fix
choo's router in electron.
- choo-log - Development logger for choo.
- choo-test - Easy choo app unit testing.
- choo-persist - Synchronize choo state with LocalStorage.
- choo-promise - Use promises in effects and subscriptions.
- choo-pull - Wrap handlers to use pull-stream in a choo plugin.
- choo-redirect - Redirect a view to another view.
- choo-model - Experimental state management lib for choo.
- choo-resume - choo-resume + hot-rld = hot app reload in choo.
- choo-detached - Use
chooas a mountable, simple stand-alone component (no routing).
- choo-service-worker - Service worker loader for
- choo-websocket - Small wraper around WebSocket browser API, for
- choo-store - Lightweight state structure for choo apps.
- dom-notifications - Atom-inspired notifications component.
- choodown - A simple markdown component for choo.
- choo-md-editor - Lightweight markdown editor that can be used inside Choo app or as a standalone library.
- choo-chartist - A little component for using Chartist with the choo framework.
Templates for choo-cli
- simonwjackson/atomic-choo - An opinionated project seed to get started developing with electron, webpack and choo.
Other CLI templates - graforlock/choo-bandwagon
: videos : tutorials : articles
- Your first choo app
- TCBY community live hangout
- A better frontend experience
- Composition in CycleJS, choo, React and Angular2
- Stupidly smart components in choo
Projects using choo¶
- boxcar - A choo-based grid/spreadsheet editor.
- choo-sortable - Building sortable code with choo.
- hacker-choo - Hacker Typer clone written in choo.
- footprint-rechoo - A choo rewrite of footprint-review.
- minidocs – A documentation site generator built with choo.
- dataface - Desktop application to manage databases.
- BlankUp - Multiplatform markdown editor.
- hackernews-choo - A Hacker News reader built with choo.
- tic-tac-choo - Progressive tic tac toe game, made with choo.
- enviar - Chat interface for SMS / text messages.
- kaktus - A new minimalistic web browser, built on
- civicdr.org - Website for CiviCDR.
- nekocafe - Web chat room .
- Robotopia - Introducing kids to coding with tiny virtual robots!
- busca - A small web-extension to search the current tab on reddit.
- choo-ban - Simple kanban to manage board tasks, built with
- boowa - A fun blog generator, built with
- hyperamp - Humble music player.
To the extent possible under law, Yerko Palma has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.