Awesome Vorpal ¶
A curated list of delightful Vorpal-based projects and extensions.
Inspired by the awesome list thing.
- [By Brian Rinaldi] (http://developer.telerik.com/featured/creating-node-js-command-line-utilities-improve-workflow/)
An excellent introduction to Vorpal, Brian Rinaldi from Telerik walks you through developing a sophisticated Vorpal app from scratch.
Awesome projects and applications built using Vorpal.
- Cash - Cross-platform Linux commands without the suck.
- Raptor - Performance testing CLI for Firefox developers.
- iTunes-remote - Control iTunes on the CLI.
- phunt - Access Product Hunt on the CLI. Trended on (you guessed it) Product Hunt.
- trelew - Access Trello on the CLI.
- wat - Community-built docs for every language, platform and library.
- metronome - A live metronome on the CLI.
- fastack - A zero-config tool that makes developing client-side apps easy.
- cbcluster - CLI for Couchbase Server Clusters.
- quotr - View stock exchange quotes.
- Vantage -
REPLfor your live Node app.
- birdknife - A full featured Twitter CLI.
- tv-remote-cli - CLI for remotely controlling your Smart TV.
- launch - Automating meteor builds to the AppStore, TestFlight, Hockey, Google Play, and more
- lifxsh - Interactive shell for controlling LIFX smart lights.
Extensions add to the functionality of Vorpal - programmatically or live.
- repl - Drops your CLI into a REPL within your app's context.
- tour - Build an interactive tour for your Vorpal app.
- watch - Updates your live Vorpal extensions in realtime.
- log - Advanced logging utility.
- set-or-print - Easily set / get arguments with commands.
- use - Import Vorpal extensions live: while your app is running.
- hacker-news - Pulls the top trending items from Hacker News.
- rc - Simple .rc file support.
- comment - Bash-like comment support.
- as-default - Triggers Vorpal task in case it runs without any specificly defined task.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, David Caccavella has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.